Friday, January 23, 2009

My Favorite Band Of The Year -Check Them Out

Cross from Punk with a twist of violin and it's not the only strings they ill pull when you listen to their music. My friend Jay brought them to my attention 7 years ago. They still never leave the CD player or any juke box I can get my hands on.....

City Of Devil's -Yellow Card



Man once sang to me Look at you saving the world on your own And I wonder how things gonna be Cos the time here it passes so slow In a city of devils we live A city of devils we live Find somebody to learn Boy you gotta love someone more than yourself I can feel the fire of the city lights burn It's hard to find angels in hell Chorus Flying alone IFeel like I don't belong and I,Can't tell right from the wrong, why,Have I been here so long In a city of devils we live A city of devils we live Questions I can't seem to find To the answers I already have And you can't see the sky here tonightSo I guess I can't make my way back Chorus What if I wanted you here right now Would you fall in the fire burn me downIf I wanted you here right now Would you fall in the fire burn me down If I wanted you here right now...In a city of devils we live In a city of devils we live A city of devils we live In a city of…Chorus I don't belong Don't belong I've been here too long Too long